Use the chart below to determine your size. If you're between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
How to measure yourself:
- Arm Length: Measure from the back of your neck across the top of your shoulders to your elbow, and down to your waist.
- Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part on your torso.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Icebreaker have three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
- Slim Fit - A snug, close to body fit for low bulk layering.
- Regular Fit - Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
- Relaxed Fit - Loose fitting lightweight layers.