Size Guide Icebreaker Men's Tops
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you're between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tight fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
How to measure yourself:
- Neck: Measure around the middle of your neck, leaving the tape loose.
- Chest: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Arm Length: Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow, and down to your wrist bone.
Icebreaker have three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
- Slim Fit: A snug, close to body fit for low bulk layering.
- Regular Fit: Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
- Relaxed Fit: Loose fitting lightweight layers.