Use the chart below to determine your size. If you're between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
How to measure yourself:
- Waist: Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part on your torso.
- Hip: Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Icebreaker have three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together layers move and breathe like a single garment.
- Slim Fit: A snug, close to body fit for low bulk layering.
- Regular Fit: Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
- Relaxed Fit: Loose fitting lightweight layers.