Patagonia Yulex Wading Socks with Gravel Guard
Perfect for minimalist wading.
Patagonia's new neoprene-free Yulex wading socks are ideal for those days when you can leave your waders behind. The sock and both comfortable yet durable and feature a fold-down gravel guard which attaches to your wading boot laces with hooks.
- Fold-down gravel guard attaches to wading boot laces with hooks - ideal for wet wading.
- The footbed is made from dense Yulex/neoprene to help minimise compression.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 318g
- Sock Exterior: 3.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content.
- Lining: 88% recycled polyester /12% elastane jersey.
- The natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance.