Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Town Pants - Reg
Conquer the cold in style with Patagonia's Women's Insulated Powder Town Pants.
The Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Town Pants are the perfect resort ski pants from first lift to last lap. Made with a durable, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell, these pants are both waterproof and breathable, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable in any condition.
The Thermogreen® insulation provides exceptional warmth, while the adjustable waist allows for a customisable and comfortable fit. With various pockets, including two hand warmers, and a thigh pocket, you'll have plenty of space to store your essentials.
These pants also feature hard-wearing gaiters to keep snow out and reinforced scuff guards for added durability. Whether you're hitting the slopes for the first time or are a seasoned pro, the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Town Pants have you covered.
- Durable 100% Recycled H2No Performance Standard 2-Layer Postconsumer Recycled Polyester Shell
- Waterproof/Breathable Protection with PFC-free DWR Finish
- Insulated with 60g of Thremogreen 100% Recycled Polyester
- Waist Features Adjustable Elastic Tabs for Customised Fit, Two Snap Closure, Belt Loops, and Zip Fly
- Webbing Loop on Rear Yoke Attaches Pants to Powder Skirt on any Patagonia Snow Jacket
- Gaiters Seal Out Snow and Tough Scuff Guards Protect Inside of Legs and Hem
- Mesh-Lined Vents at Outer Thighs Quickly Dump Heat
- Two Handwarmer Pockets and One Thigh Pocket
- Built-In RECCO Reflector
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 632g
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% recycled polyester
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certifed