Osprey Men's Stratos (24L)
Not too much, not too little, the Stratos 24L is just the right size for your next mountain mission.
The Osprey Men's Stratos 24L Day Pack is a hard-wearing day pack with a user-friendly experience and is always ready for a day out. The 24L capacity is a perfect day pack size to comfortably carry the right amount of gear. The Airspeed suspension back panel allows a layer of air to pass across your back keeping you cool on hot days while distributing the load evenly for a comfortable walking experience.
The Stratos 24L is made from durable recycled nylon to help prevent rips or tears when bashing through scrub. The Stratos 24L has endless features to make your life easier on the trail, including dual side compression straps, ice axe loops, a zippered front stash pocket, an integrated rain cover, and more. The Osprey Men's Stratos 24L Day Pack is an ideal choice whether you're hiking the Main Range loop or exploring the Blue Mountains.
- Airspeed Ventilation & Suspension
- Comprehensive Fit
- Included rain cover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign-approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- Load Range: 5-12kg
- Main Fabric: Bluesign approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Accent Fabric: Bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom Fabric: Bluesign approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
|O/S||24L||59cm H x 34cm W x 24cm D||1.259kg|