Fjallraven Singi 48 Litre - Hardwearing Daypack
The perfect pack for any hike, hunt or fishing trip in the rugged Australian Bush.
The robust Singi 48 pack is a versatile and hardwearing pack for many kinds of adventures. With a spacious main compartment which can be easily accessed from the main opening or alternatively through the extra zippered opening at the bottom, provides ample storage for all your gear. The singi accessory range (not included) gives you the option to add extra volume to your pack for a tripod, riffle or fishing gear if required.
The award-winning wooden frame and carrying system from Fjallraven (made from FSC certified European birch) allows you to adjust the back length for a comfortable fit easily.
With a rain cover included this timeless, hardwearing backpack will allow you to reach all the places you have dreamed of in a comfortable fashion.
- Robust, ergonomic carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Spacious main compartment with an extra zippered opening at the bottom.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty ECO S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Climate-friendly frame in FSC-certified European birch.
- Rain cover included.
- Material: G-100 HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Back length: short/medium (< 53.5cm)
- Volume: 48 Litres
- Claimed Weight: 2.1kg
- Depth: 24cm
- Width: 30cm
- Height: 67cm