Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip
A technical fleece in an everyday style.
A better option for a daily pullover. Feel good and look good in 100% recycled polyester fleece that's Fair Trade Certified sewn. Patagonia's Better Sweater has the aesthetic of a cosy knit sweater with the easy-care and feel-good factor of polyester fleece. A low impact dye process significantly reduces the use of dyestuff, energy and water when compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process.
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve.
- Princess seams on the back.
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure.
- Micro polyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem.
- Hip-length for warmth and comfort.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Claimed weight 391g