Orvis Men's Pro Wader
Built for the professional angler.
Whether your a professional or just have the passion the Orvis Pro Waders are built with an athletic fit with extremely durable properties. The 4-layer Cordura upper fabric shell and 5-layer Cordura lower fabric shell have abrasion and puncture-resistant properties, while the low profile seam construction and a gusseted crotch, enhance movement and seam strength.
The anatomically correct neoprene booties reduce the bulk within the wading boot making it more comfortable and a true sock-like feel. Other features include the external pocket with YKK waterproof zipper ideal for keeping essentials dry, a four-way stretch internal pocket and kangaroo fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with the YKK zippers.
Rubberised tabs on the suspenders and a front pocket daisy chain offer options for tool storage and reducing the chance of puncturing the waders or losing any tools.
- Athletic fit.
- Extremely durable proprietary 4-layer Cordura fabric shell in the upper and 5-layer Cordura fabric shell in the lower.
- Gusseted crotch and low-profile seam construction.
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and daisy chain.
- Rubberised tabs on suspenders and front pocket.
- large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket.
- kangaroo-style fleece-lined handwarmer pockets.
- Modern anatomically correct neoprene booties.
- Streamlined PU reinforced mesh gravel guard eliminates drag and water collection.
- Removable OrthoLite knee pads.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion.