Hyperlite Mountain Gear Roll-top Stuff Sacks
Hyperlite Mountain Gear's Roll-top Stuff Sacks are the perfect choice when travelling through wet climates to keep your critical pieces of gear dry. With four sizes to choose from these roll-top stuff sacks, made from DCF11, are ideal for anything from storing food, to use as a pack liner. Please keep in mind these are not a fully sealed closure or considered a dry bag in the traditional sense. Although when rolled down enough they are as close as it gets without the added weight.
- Constructed with DCF Dyneema Composite Fabrics for an extra barrier of protection inside your pack.
- Top Closure: strip of 3/4" black binding at top of bag
- Cylindrical design - easy to load and unpack
- Compatible with any pack
- 3/4" side release buckles
- Water-resistant (but don't submerge in water)