Hultafors Hult Splitting Axe
Hultafors Hult Splitting Axe is durable, yet has speed and control while splitting logs around home during the frosty Australian winter.
Hultafors have developed a long handle made from American Hickory to gain maximum speed and control. Combine this with the shape of the head and the slightly convex grinding means you have a solid axe intended for heavier duties such as log or wood splitting.
The Hult Splitting axe has been hand forged and made from Swedish quality steel. During the forging process the axe head is struck multiple times in order to increase density and durability.
Each axe head is hand forged and will have slight variations in texture and finish. Each axe handle's grain pattern varies from axe to axe.
- Total Weight: 2020g
- Weight of Head: 1500g
- Length of handle: 750mm/30"
- Wooden Handle from American Hickory, treated with linseed oil.
- The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use.
- Edge protector in Leather Sheath.
- Hand forged in sweden
- Leather axe sheath included
- Slightly convex grinding.