Gear Aid Aquaseal SR - Shoe Repair Adhesive
Aquaseal SR, previously known as Freesole, offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Aquaseal SR not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Aquaseal SR.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- Heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync colorant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead)
- With Cotol-240 Cure Accelerator combo, 1 oz. tube seal seams about 288"
- Freesole cures by reacting to the humidity in the air
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240