The Soto WindMaster is arguably the best lightweight canister stove around.
The Soto WindMaster OD-1RX Micro Regulator Stove has been designed to allow the pot to be positioned closer to the flame, making it more difficult for wind to penetrate the flame. This increases efficiency and boil time. The burner head has also been redesigned into a concave design that also the burner head sides to act as a mini-windscreen. Second, the stove's pot support is removable and swappable. Regardless of the pot size, you will be able to find the right size pot support for your need. Include the features of the Micro Regulator and the OD-1RX is one of the best lightweight canister stoves around. Outstanding performance in cold weather.
- Uses standard gas canister.
- Micro Regulator offers consistent output regardless of temperature or fuel level and allows micro adjustments in flame output.
- Micro flame adjustments are possible.
- Minimal space between base of pot and burner head increases efficiency and blocks wind.
- Concave burner head protects flame from wind.
- Includes stove, case, 3-Prong TriFlex Pot Support, 4Flex Pot Support.
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU.
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 250g canister.
- Weight: 67g with the TriFlex pot support, 87g with the 4Flex pot support, 60g without the TriFlex/4Flex pot supports.