Simms Wading Staff
Simms Wading Staff is simple yet strong and helps you win the battle when the currents are becoming stronger. This modern take on the classic wading tool opens in seconds and will be there as an aid when you need it the most.
- Lightweight yet highly durable 7075 aluminium tubing with coated stainless steel cable and ribbed closed-cell foam handle.
- Simple yet firm deployment opens and closes in seconds.
- Extended closed-cell foam handle for multiple grab heights.
- Built-in wrist strap, retractor and compression moulded sheath.
- Printed inches for a depth gauge, plus replaceable/interchangeable aluminium tip.
- Deployed Length: 140cm
- Collapsed Length: 35.5cm.
- To deploy grip the orange aluminium ring to pull down on the slider shaft until the spring-loaded pin pops out locking the shaft sections together.
- To collapse press the spring-loaded pin allowing the slider shaft to slide up, releasing the tension which holds the shaft sections together. Pull the sections apart and bring each section together to fold and re-sheath.
- Weight (with sheath & retractor): 477.7g
- Weight staff only: 260.8g