Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink Tip
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink Tip fly line offers a variety of solutions for all your depth finding needs. Experimentation is the name of the game so use a Sink 3 when they are holding just below the surface or maybe a Sink 6 if they are in the shadowy depths. Built using Scientific Anglers Titan profile to allow you to turn over even the biggest streamers while your searching for the biggest fish.
- Two line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod.
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head.
- The perfect streamer line for boat or wade fishing.
- Designed for throwing streamers at trout, smallmouth bass, pike, steelhead and salmon.
- Sink tip is between 8-16 feet, depending on line weight.
- Available in three densities: Float/Int. = 1.25 ips, Float/Sink 3: 2.5 - 3.5 ips, Float/Sink 6: 5.5 - 6.5 ips.
- For use in moderate and cold climates.
- Braided multifilament core.