Sage Trout Spey Fly Reel
The Trout Spey fly reel from Sage blends classic aesthetics with modern performance. Drawing inspirations from the historic Sage 500 series the Trout Spey is packed with performance features that will assure you'll never lose that fish of a lifetime.
This reel features Sage's proven One Revolution, sealed carbon system (SCS) drag, while encompassing a full-frame designed to assure thin running lines do not migrate between the spool and frame during dynamic casting motions. The Trout Spey reel has a larger width for increased shooting head capacity and greater weight to help better balance Trout Spey rods. The 1/2/3 reels is perfectly suited to the angler looking for super light Trout Spey applications or a lighter weight solution for the 3wt. The 3/4/5 offers you a heavier solution for the 3wt or a nice match for the 4wt or 5wt trout spey.
- SCS drag.
- Machined and anodised aluminium One Revolution drag knob with 20 numbers and 40 detected settings.
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Concave, ported arbor for greater strength and capacity.
- Machine aluminium full frame construction.
- Minimal porting for classic look and heavier balance.
- Machined and anodised aluminium hub and ergonomic handle.
- Easy conversion from left to right retrieve.
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case.
Trout Spey Models
|Model||Line Size||Diameter (cm)||Weight (g)||Width (cm)|