Sage Spectrum C Fly Reel
Fully equipped and built for all conditions the SPECTRUM C Fly Reel will bring you more fish than you can handle!
Featuring a large arbour with a generous concave vented spool the SPECTRUM C Fly Reel is a fly Fisherman's dream. A simple design means it's easy to use and because of its heavy-duty die-cast frame you know it’s built to last.
It has a generous concave vented spool and comes equipped with the SPECTRUM Family One Revolution Sealed Carbon Drag, it’s the finishing touches like this that give you the reassurance you need to know that when you land one, you can confidently reel it in.
- SCS Drag
- One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Large arbour for fast line pick up
- Vented concave arbour for greater stretch and capacity
- Easy conversion from left-to-right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Lightweight Aluminium die-cast construction with machine finished
- Powder-coated for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Machines and anodized aluminium drag knob ergonomic handle
|Spectrum C 3/4
|WF4 + 100yds/20lb
|Spectrum C 5/6
|WF6 + 100yds/20lb
|Spectrum C 7/8
|WF8 + 200yds/20lb
|Spectrum C 9/10
|WF10 + 200yds/30lb