Sage Payload Single Handed Fly Rod
The Sage Payload was designed with one thing in mind, throwing the biggest and nastiest flies you can imagine. Whether that be big articulated trout streamers off the bank, for aggressive Brown Trout or trying to pull Murray Cod out of submerged timber on your favourite baitfish pattern, the Payload will get it done with deadly accuracy.
The Payload is a fast action Graphite rod built with Sage's Konnetic technology, which enhances strength and efficient energy transfer, for casting the biggest of flies and heaviest of sinking lines, all day long without fatigue.
The rod has a powerful tip section with a medium middle section, which allows you to pick up a large amount of line with speed and make long and accurate casts with XL flies, over and over again. The addition of a fighting butt will help you wrangle your next trophy fish with ease.
If throwing big streamers for big fish is your thing, the Sage Payload has the power and accuracy to get the job done.
- Konnetic technology
- Tannin blank colour
- Burgundy thread wraps with bronze wraps
- Tangle-free Fuji ceramic stripping guides
- Oversized chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Heavy-duty aluminium up-locking reel seat
- Super plus full-wells cork handle
- Cork composite fighting butt
- Black ballistic rod tube with embroidered sage logo