Response L150 Manual Inflatable Life Jacket
Whether you're fishing for Cod in the Blowering Dam or chasing Permit on the salt flats, stay safe out on the water with the Response L150 Manual Inflatable Life Jacket. Featuring a lightweight, low profile design, straight-forward manual inflation, and comfortable fit, staying safe has never been easier.
Manual inflatable jacket user manual: DOWNLOAD HERE
Please Note: This PFD is only available as a Pick-Up in store
- Certified to AS4758.1 2015 (Australian Standard)
- Single Point indicator
- Universal size for 40kg and above
- Equipped with backup oral inflation
- Comfortable, lightweight, low profile design
- Neoprene neckline for all-day comfort
- Durable fabric resists tears and punctures
- Self-service this manual inflatable PFD (5 years recreational use)
- All LJS inflatable jackets are self-service for recreational use, for commercial use LJS lifejackets must be serviced by a service agent.
- The LJS jackets can be self-serviced by downloading the form and completing the service report. DOWNLOAD HERE
- The LJS range of inflatables can be self-serviced every year for 5 years
- On the 5th year, it must be serviced by a service agent. SERVICE AGENT
- For commercial use, the LJS jackets must be serviced by a service agent every 12 months.
- Before each use check webbing, stitching, buckle, reflective tape and whistle for any sign of damage or loss.
- If there is any signs of damage to the jacket do not service. The jacket should be replaced or sent to a service agent.
Life Jacket Regulations
- Please view the life jacket regulations for your state. VIEW HERE