Rab Women's Microlight Jacket
Whether you need a high-performance Alpine down jacket or an everyday jacket for city strolls in the chilly months, the Women's Microlight Jackets has you covered.
Made from Recycled fabrics, it’s lightweight, highly breathable and is fitted with a windproof layer for an extra level of warmth. It features body-mapped micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction, which means a better distribution of down for reliable core warmth without unnecessary bulk, making it a perfect flexible mountain mid-layer.
For strolls in the city, for mountain adventures, this ultra-warm and versatile jacket is designed to keep you warm and comfortable in a range of climates and terrains. No matter where you are- if its cold out, know that you'll be warm on the inside.
- Large pair of harness-compatible zipped hand pockets
- Close-fitting down-filled collar
- Soft elasticised cuffs that fit easily over gloves
- Regular fit and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main fabric: Recycled 30D Nylon Pertex Quantum 50g/m2, with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Nylon, 38g/M2
- Insulation: Recycled 700Fill-Power down Nikwax Hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyamide outer with 100% Recycled Polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included