Rab's Microlight Alpine Jacket is ideal for those situations where weight, warmth and packability are key.
The Microlight Alpine Jacket is windproof and breathable, constructed from the Pertex Quantum outer fabric and filled using 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down. This provides the wearer with exceptional warmth without compromising on weight. Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains the jacket features an adjustable hood with laminated brim, diverted hood baffles for an anatomical fit, two harness-compatible hand pockets and a chest pocket for easy to access storage.
This highly compressible jacket comes with a stuff sack which can be clipped to any harness or backpack and is the perfect iconic jacket for any adventure.
- Silm Fit.
- Pertex Quantum inner.
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (135g size 12).
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax.
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak.
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard.
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket.
- Hem construction with dual drawcord adjustment.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric.
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction.
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit.
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets.
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction.
- Stuff sack.
- Claimed weight: 430g