Patagonia Women's Granite Crest Jacket
A high-performance, lightweight, three-layer, 100% waterproof shell to keep you on track regardless of a heavy downpour.
The Patagonia Women's Granite Crest Jacket is a waterproof shell jacket for long days on the trail in wet conditions. Thanks to Patagonia's proprietary 100% recycled 3-Layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon, the Granite Crest Jacket is 100% waterproof and highly breathable, allowing you to shield yourself from the elements and wick away moisture, amalgamating to an ideal hiking and active waterproof layer. If you need even more venting options, the two-way pit zips allow you to dump heat fast. The two-way adjustable hood with visor provides ultimate adjustability and a rigid visor, so drips don't impair your vision. Patagonia's Women's Granite Crest brightens up a long, miserable, wet day on the trail.
- Made from 3-Layer H2No® Performance Standard NetPlus® i.e. 100% post consumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution.
- The centre-front zipper and chest pocket with watertight zips and zipper garages.
- Two welted hand warmer pockets are placed so they don't interfere with a pack waist-belt or harness.
- The jacket self stuffs in the left chest pocket for packability.
- The hood features a laminated visor to effectively shed water, plus two-way adjustment provides a custom fit whether worn with or without a helmet.
- Pit-zips with welted, watertight two-way zippers provide ventilation.
- Adjustable drawcord cinch at hem is routed up through front pockets to seal out weather and reduce bulk under a pack waist-belt.
- Model is 5'9" and wears a size small.
- Fair trade certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 357g
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3-oz 30-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a slick jersey backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)