Patagonia Women's Down With It Jacket
A fresh take on a winter classic
Patagonia has redesigned the Women's Down With It Jacket to be more stylish and sustainable than ever before. The updated quilt lines and contoured fit greatly improve the performance and look of the jacket by eliminating cold spots and providing a flattering, feminine silhouette. The unique polyester shell now boasts a 100% recycled construction and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Durable plastic snaps secure the insulated hood which can be removed in relaxed settings, a wind flap and dropped hem has also been included for extra protection. To top it all off, Patagonia's Down With It Jacket is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down keeping you toasty and dry no matter the forecast.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; jacket is insulated with 100% Recycled Down for warmth
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Insulated, removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with snaps
- Full-length front zipper with a snap wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets set next to princess seams
- Interior zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Claimed product weight - 980g