Patagonia Women's Down Sweater
With just the right amount of warmth, the Down Sweater is a staple garment from Patagonia.
The Patagonia Women's Down Sweater is a classic from Patagonia's down collection with ideal warmth for static, cold weather applications. The shell fabric of the Down Sweater has a 100% recycled NetPlus® nylon construction with a DWR finish for water repellency in misty rain and morning dew. The heart of the Down Sweater is 800-fill-power 100% RDS-certified down insulation, keeping things toasty warm.
The elasticated cuffs and drawcord around the hem ensure maximum heat is trapped, and a full-length zipper with interior storm flap and chin guard maximises comfort and warmth. Handy on-seam hand warmer pockets keep your digits toasty and the internal chest pocket keeps valuable safe. Patagonia's Down Sweater is your go-to for warmth at camp, snacks breaks on the trail and everyday wear.
- 100% Recycled NetPlus® Shell Fabric
- 800-Fill-Power 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified Down
- Centre-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two on-seam hand warmer pockets with invisible zippers.
- Internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage.
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem seal in warmth as well as the adjustable hem with a cord lock.
- Repair patches included.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size small.
- Claimed Weight: 292g
- Shell and Lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272)