Your favourite technical fleece, disguised as an everyday jacket with a stylish wool-knit fleece face and a soft fleece interior.
The 100% recycled polyester Better Sweater has a wool-knit face, soft interior fleece and still retains its shape after multiple washings. The easy-care jacket is spun from heathered yarns and dyed using a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional methods.
Front forward and rear princess seams give the Better Sweater a flattering contour shape that can be easily layered. For added comfort, the full front zipper has a zippered garage to prevent chafing on the chin and ends in a stand-up collar.
The Better Sweater features two handwarmer pockets, two interior drop-in pockets and a zippered left sleeve pocket. All the pockets, the hem, cuffs and wind flap are trimmed with a soft brushed tricot (100% recycled polyester).
- Made from midweight 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing welt closure.
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and two drop-in pockets.
- 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot trim on wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets.
- Claimed weight: 451g
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.