Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip
Recycled knit from Patagonia.
Patagonia's Better Sweater with a quarter-zip is a 100% recycled knit face fabric. This warm low bulk jacket has been designed with a raglan sleeve for complete mobility on the go.
It features a quarter-zip with stand-up collar for warmth, a zippered left chest pocket, shape-holding trim at the cuff and hem for added abrasion resistance and flat sem stitching to reduce the bulk and chafing of the jacket.
- Raglan sleeve construction for full mobility.
- Quarter zip with zip-through stand=up collar for warmth and comfort.
- Zippered left chest pocket.
- Shape holding micropolyester-jersey trim on the cuffs and hem.
- Flat seam construction reducing bulk and chafing.
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece.
- Claimed weight: 505g.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.