Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
No sleeves? No worries.
The Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest is the perfect layer to keep your upper body warm, whether you're at home or out camping. The outer shell of the Down Sweater Vest is made with 100% recycled NetPlus® nylon from post-consumer fishing nets. While 800-fill-power RDS-certified down insulation lofts well for maximum warmth retention.
The armholes on the Down Sweater Vest feature nylon-bound elastic to seal in warmth, and the hem incorporates an easy-to-use drawcord. Patagonia has included two on-seam handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket for easy storage and security. A classic from Patagonia for the perfect warmth, if you're in the outdoors or around town.
- 100% Recycled NetPlus® Shell Fabric
- 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard Down
- Centre-Front Zipper
- Two On-Seam Handwarmer Pockets, Internal Chest Pocket
- Sealed-In Warmth
- Includes Repair Patches
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 252g
- Shell and Lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272)