Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Hoody
The Down Sweater Hoody will take the edge off those serious snaps of teeth-chattering cold.
The 800-fill power Advanced Global Traceable Down is stabilised through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight yet super tough windproof & water-resistant, 100% recycled polyester ripstop fabric.
The Traceable Down can be traced back to the parent farm and apparel factory to ensure that the geese that supply the down were not force-fed or live-plucked - as certified by the NSF, an independent third party. A single-pull adjustable hood will keep the cold off your head, and the contoured fit ensures that the jacket will keep you snug.
The two zippered hand-warmer pockets have a drawcord that tightens the hem from inside the pockets and the one zippered interior chest pocket will hold your essentials securely. The internal chest pocket also doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop so that the jacket can be packed up inside itself.
- The durable shell fabric is made of 1.4-oz 20x30 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop that has been treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- The 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down can be traced to the parent farm/apparel factory to ensure that the birds were not force-fed nor live-plucked.
- A single-pull adjustable hood is featured for extra warmth & coverage.
- The centre-front Vislon zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- The two front hand-warmer pockets have secure Vislon zippers and garages.
- An internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff-sack with a carabiner clip-in loop so that the jacket can be compressed and packed up neatly inside it.
- The comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth.
- The hem adjusts by pulling cord in hand-warmer pockets, and it releases with the cord locks at the front hem.
- Claimed Weight: 428g.