Patagonia Duckbill Cap
A lightweight breathable cap that folds and packs easily.
Patagonia's Duckbill cap pairs and open tricot mesh with SUPPLEX nylon creating an airy, crushable yet resilient cap for running. The short foam brim helps shade your eyes from the sun without stopping you from seeing those low branches and bounces back into shape even after being stuff into your pocket.
The COOLMAX headband wicks moisture, while the slim rear buckle with elastic helps adjust the fit.
- The brim and crown are made from 100% recycled baggies fabric. Open mesh on the rest of the cap increases airflow and allows the heat to dissipate.
- The foam brim can be easily folded into a pocket for easy packing, while still rebounding to its original shape.
- Build with a dark underbill to reduce glare and eyestrain.
- The lightweight low profile sweatband is made from Patagonia's 100% recycled Capilene Cool Trail fabric. for moisture and temperature management.
- Built-in HeiQ Fresh for durable odour control.
- The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug personalised fit.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn.
- Claimed weight: 43g