Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 70L
A week-long trip planned? Patagonia's 70L Black Hole Duffel has you covered.
The 100% recycled 70L Black Hole Duffel is perfect for gear-heads with a week's worth of stuff. The burly lightweight Duffel is also weather-resistant and protects your gear from rough handling when the time comes to check your luggage in. Extra padding in the base of the duffel not only adds this protection but give structure to the bag.
The main compartment is opened easily with a U-shaped zipper, and two zippered mesh pockets can be found under the lid to store those items which become easily lost. An external zippered pocket is also useful for items which you need close to hand.
Padded straps can be added or removed to give the option to carry on your back; otherwise, webbed handles with a snap closure or haul loops at either end to link bags together give you a variety of options.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Large opening to the main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying.
- Padded base protects contents.
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing.
- Claimed weight: 1.440kg
- Dimensions: 28" x 17.5" x 13"
- Volume: 70L
- Body materials: 14oz 900 denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop.
- Lining materials: 3.3oz 200 denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.