Patagonia Black Hole Duffel - 40L
Patagonia's smallest and toughest duffel to keep your gear protected when on the move.
Patagonia's 40L duffel is the perfect size for a long weekend away to keep your gear protected and easy to hand. The tough and weather-resistant duffel has a main compartment which opens via a zippered u-shaped lid and features two mesh pockets on the lid underside to keep small items secure.
An external zippered pocket holds all the stuff you need to hand quickly, while the padded bottom panel adds structure and cushioning if it should get the baggage handler treatment. The duffel can be carried with either the padded removable shoulder straps, the webbing handles with snap closure or the loop hauls at either end can be used for linking multiple bags.
The bag isn't quite big enough for your small trip, daisy chains on the outside can help you lash additional gear on.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying.
- Padded base protects contents.
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing.
- Claimed weight: 930g
- Dimensions: 21" x 13.7" x 10.6"