The Orvis Pro Wading Boots are built on an outsole specifically designed for fly fishing. The revolutionary new sole design is an industry-disrupting advance in wet rubber traction. Using tire geometry the Pro wading boot offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution.
The mid-sole is two-layer and has a co-moulded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability. The shock-absorbing midsole helps improve river feel and compresses less than standard EVA midsoles.
The boot also features a higher cut for ankle support, a X25 insole for arch support and comfort, a scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel for abrasion resistance and an oversized heel for easier pull on and off.
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best in class wet rubber traction.
- 12 Strategically placed locations for optional studs.
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort to weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time.
- 3D moulded OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort.
- PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability.
- Quick-drying Clarino microfibre upper for maximum strength to weight ratio.
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection.
- Large heel pull for easy on and off.
- High-density laces for extendable durability.