Orvis Guide Hip Pack
For unrestricted freedom of movement while on the water
Whether you’re a guide or a hardcore angler, the Orvis Guide Hip Pack offers more than meets the eye. Offering a generous 9 litres of capacity and an innovative design that would please any stickler for organisation, its compartments and sorting pockets make this substantially larger hip pack versatile and perfect for long days out on the river beds.
The pack is fitted with the updated Tipped Whippet recessed docking station with a tippet bar included for instant, fixed and fumble-free access for up to six spools. Inside the main compartment, which is topped with a large fly patch to store your favourite fly’s, is a zip pocket, drop-in pockets, and stretch mesh sorting pocket.
Smaller front compartments and mesh pockets are fitted to store smaller tools and items that might otherwise get lost, and a lo-pro zinger/nipper pass-through port and a small zip pocket on one side make for a handy way to access your most-used tools. A Water bottle holder on the other side means you’ll always be hydrated when out and about too.
It's easy to see why this is such a popular choice for keen anglers with many great features on offer.
- 100% recycled CORDURA ECO
- 9 Litres capacity
- Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- Main Body storage pocket with fly patch top and internal features
- Smaller front zippered pockets with internal features
- Two side panel pockets with hidden net scabbard.
- Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port
- Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap
- Bug-Out backpack compatible
- Claimed Weight: 700g