Orvis Bug-Out Backpack
It’s the perfect weekend companion!
Designed to take on short getaways and day trips, the Orvis Bug-out backpack is exactly what you need when you need a simple carry-on pack that’s lightweight and offers a streamlined design. It’s a fishing pack by design, but it offers much more versatility than that, crossing over to become an overnighter or a carry-on for weekend getaways.
Offering top and side-entry access with an internal zippered drop pocket and a removable divider for more storage options for your gear, there are loads of space. The back panel has an integrated net holder for quick and easy storage for even larger guide nets, and the external pockets provide enough space for a drink bottle or rod tube holder.
The shoulder straps feature fly patch, buckle receivers for compatible Chest Pack and Chest/Hip Pack accessory docking stations. And the padded front pocket accommodates a hydration bladder so you’ll always be hydrated, and the tuck-away hip straps help to distribute the load evenly. Whether you’re heading out on the road, the boat, the plane or on foot, the Bug-Out Backpack is designed for all-day capacity with loads of new features.
- 100% recycled CORDURA ECO
- 25 litres of capacity and innovative new feature's
- Streamlined design offers top and side entry access
- Integrated net storage stores the net handle securely
- Internal zippered drop pocket and removable divider
- External water bottle/rod tube holder and deployable extension
- Shoulder strap docking stations and fly patch
- Compatible with chest pack (2SFS) and Chest/Hip Pack (25FT)
- The padded front pocket accommodates hydration bladder or laptop
- Tricot-lined sunglass/phone pocket on top flap
- Ridged back panel for increased air flow
- Tuck-away hip straps
- Claimed Weight: 1kg