The pinnacle of ultralight and aggressive all-terrain performance.
The Lightning Ascent snowshoes are even more reliable than before, thanks to tougher decking which is built on solid, advanced 360° Traction frames that deliver a level of security that tubular frames simply can't - especially on traverses.
The dual-component PosiLock AT bindings offer super secure attachment, while the aggressive steel cross members and easily engaged Ergo Televators back you up with every step... and like all of our snowshoes, the Lightning Ascents offer the all-condition adaptability thanks to the Modular Flotation tails.
- The 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip and the split teeth of Torsion2 crampons better distribute forces for better continuous contact - delivering unmatched traction on any terrain, in any conditions.
- The two-piece, independently conforming PosiLock AT bindings create the secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- The add-on Modular Flotation tails offer all-condition adaptability, allowing maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- The Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- 1.8 kg.
- 20cm x 64 cm.
- Suitable for Men's size 4.5 - 15 footwear and a load of 100+ kgs.