An all-rounder of a boot.
Lowa's Z-8s GTX C (certified) boots are robust, yet impress with its low weight and functionality. These boots a perfectly matched in demanding terrain and offer the walking comfort of a light hiking boot yet the support and protection of backpacking boot.
- Upper: 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Condura provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability.
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining.
- Closed light metal hooks allow for speed lacing and meeting the jump boot requirement.
- High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets while securing the knot safely.
- Antistatic strobel insole.
- Antistatic midsole PU compound.
- Antistatic, slip-resistant, heat resistant as well as fuel and oil resistant outsole rubber compund.
- Antistatic footbed with conductive tape.
- Tactical Z-Trac sole.
- Claimed Weight: 1.4kg per pair