LOWA Men's Z-6S GTX C - GORE TEX Boot
All-terrain hiking, hunting or day-to-day boots built to withstand years of abuse
Lowa has introduced the Men's Z-6S GTX C in place of the fan-favourite Z-6S GTX boot. This updated model incorporates a "mission-optimised" rubber mix and sole profile which prevents slips and resists oil, petrol and contact heat.
Perfect for trekking over rough terrain with a heavy load on your back, the Z-6S GTX C offers unrivalled ankle support and stability thanks to a stiff, full-length nylon integrated stabiliser.
The relatively lightweight boot consists of hardwearing, hydrophobic split leather and Cordura for maximum durability, not to mention a full Gore-Tex lining for a breathable, waterproof design. With a sturdy support system and comfortable fit, these handcrafted European boots are some of the best boots available in Australia and around the world.
- Uppers: 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability.
- Closed Light Metal Hooks: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the know safely.
- Lining: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore's most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions).
- Midsole: Lowa's patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support.
- Stabiliser: The reasonably still full-length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability.
- Footbed: Climate Control Footbed
- Outsole: Lowa Cross Duty rubber outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
- Upper: Split Leather/Fabric
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort - Tech Performance
- Insole ATC
- Midsole: Double Injection DuraPU
- Outsole: Lowa TACTICAL Z TRAC
- Claimed weight: 665g/ Single Shoe
- Country of Origin: Slovakia