Fjallraven Skogso Men's Jacket
Durable. Breathable. Adaptable.
This lightweight and versatile jacket is an absolute all rounder. The beauty of this jacket lies in the innovative and award winning Fjallraven G-1000 and G-1000 Lite material. Designed with functionality in mind, the wearer may adapt the jacket to suit any environment or activity. This jacket is water and wind resistant, and therefore highly breathable when compared to other full-waterproof garments. However, by applying a coat of Fjallraven's Greenland Wax the water repelling ability is significantly increased without compromising breathability. This feature is particularly useful when good ventilation is vital in warmer climates or when undertaking high output activities.
The hip length jacket includes a dropped hem for added protection and a fixed, adjustable hood, along with an adjustable hem and buttoned cuffs for further comfort. Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets on the front of the jacket are hidden behind flaps to prevent catching on vegetation or equipment when venturing through dense Australian bush.
Fjallraven's Skogso jacket is one of the most durable and adaptable shells on the market, keeping your base and mid layers dry and out of the elements, so you can push on when the going gets tough.
- Hip-length trekking jacket, tail dropped with an adjustable hood.
- G-1000 Lite in body and extra reinforcement in G-1000 Original on shoulders and hood.
- Pre shaped elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with placket and button closure.
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets covered with plackets.
- Wind resistant
- Claimed product weight (Medium) - 610g
- Material - G-1000 Lite, G-1000 Original