Fjallraven's Greenland Winter Jacket is a 70's classic that has warmed generations of nature lovers. Now with sustainable materials and an improved fit, this jacket is perfect for sitting around a remote bush camp or watching kids sport on the weekend.
This classic style jacket features a warm teddy-fleece lining inside, with a wind and water-resistant outer layer making it suitable for the mountains or just around town. Buttoned cuffs keep the warmth in, while an inner zippered pocket holds a phone or wallet and two large front pocket keeps other essentials close-at-hand. The already long-lasting jacket can have its water-resistant properties and durability enhanced with Greenland wax. Stylish comfort and durability means this jacket is perfect for your everyday needs.
- Warm durable outdoor jacket in G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- A Winter version of the iconic Greenland Jacket with pile fleece lining in polyester.
- Long-lasting, wind and water-resistant fabric makes it perfect for everyday outdoor life.
- Fixed and well-fitted hood.
- Reinforced with double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Two-way front zipper with buttoned protective flap.
- Two buttoned chest pockets.
- Claimed Weight: 1260g
- Outer material: G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Inner material: 100% polyester
- Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester