Exped Camp Booty - Insulated Hut Shoe
"These boots are made for hut-walking!"
In need of warm feet? Around base camp after the ascent, in a hut after a long cold day of hiking in heavy boots or after a sunny day of backcountry skiing. These ankle-high flexible and soft boots snuggly fit your feet thanks to an elastic heel strap and cuff and should be in your pack at all times!
The 0.4 cm EVA inner sole gives you the feeling of walking barefoot but offers enough insulation and plenty of traction around camp. The outer shell, made from recycled polyester, keeps the moisture while keeping the warmth in around a campfire. Enjoy the sunset on the veranda of your hut wrapped up in a quilt with a pair of these Exped Camp Booty's!
- Claimed weight - S: 190g, M: 200g, L: 220g, XL: 230g
- Shell Fabric & Liner Material: 50 D Recycled polyester Oeko-Tex 100 certified PFC free
- Sole Material: Environmentally friendly anti-slip 420 D Recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Fill Material: 100% Recycled polyester Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Includes 2 elastic bands for easy storage
|37-39 EUR||40-42 EUR||43-45 EUR||46-47 EUR|
|4.5-6 UK / AUS M||6.5-8 UK / AUS M||8.5-10 UK / AUS M||10.5-11.5 UK / AUS M|
|5-6.5 US M||7-9 US M||9.5-11 US M||11.5-12.5 US M|
|6-8 US / AUS WM||8.5-10.5 US / AUS WM||11-13 US / AUS WM|