C & F Design Bonefish Fly Box
Smaller saltwater flies? Check out the C & F Design Bonefish Fly Box.
The C & F Design Bonefish Fly Box is a saltwater-specific fly box for carrying smaller flies such as Charlies and shrimp patterns often used for bonefish. Integrated into the Bonefish Fly Box is C & F's foam changer system, allowing you to swap out panels for different flies quickly and easily. The rugged design and water resistance lend itself to being used and abused in and out of a boat and on the flats. No bonefish stands a chance when your flies are kept in the C & F Design Bonefish Fly Box.
- 4 Micro-Slit Foam rows on each side
- Ideal for smaller saltwater flies such as 'Charlies' and shrimp patterns
- Optimal slit patch and foam thickness to hold heavy-wire hooks tight
- Use small holes as a guide to locate Micro-Slits
- Slots for 144 flies
- Ergonomic Round Shape
- Large Buckle
- Silicone Gasket
- Dominant Hand Free
- Foam Changer System
- Small Dimensions: 104mm H x 130mm W x 36.5mm D
- Medium Dimensions: 105mm H x 155mm W x 40mm D