Extreme level boot for mountain hunting on harsh and difficult terrains. Protective and sturdy. The Gore-Tex Insulated lining guarantees considerable warmth.
The Hydrobloc Full Grain Waxed Leather provides excellent control of the internal microclimate. Zamberlan Vibram Darwin Wide last to give better comfort to wide feet. Rubber toe reinforcement to better protect from sharp rocks. The softer FLEX SYSTEM junction on the ankle zone helps the foot rolling while hiking.
UPPER: Hydrobloc Full Grain Waxed Leather with a thickness of 2.4mm-2.6mm
- LINING: Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
- INSOLE: Flex 4mm + PE (Wide Last)
- MIDSOLE: Double Density PU Wedge
- OUTSOLE: Zamberlan Vibram Darwin WL
- SIZE RANGE 40-48 Half Sizes
- WEIGHT (HALF PAIR) 995g (Size EU44)