WRSI Trident Helmet
WRSI's Trident Helmet is a top-of-the-line whitewater brain-bucket for kayaking and packrafting, offering peak protection in the wildest of whitewater. Built with a durable carbon-composite construction and first-class safety standards, the Trident Helmet is designed to protect against rocks and debris should you find yourself in an unplanned inversion. Its sleek, minimalist bill provides a little more personality than the typical boating helmet while keeping the sun/spray out of your eyes. If you're looking for a helmet to suit any whitewater adventure, the WRSI Trident has got you covered, literally.
- A rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace
- Claimed weight (M/L): 0.658g
- Certification: CE EN 1385
- Shell material: Carbon composite
- Liner material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
- Vented: No
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear coverage: No
- Features: Visor
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|