Patagonia Women's Micro D Snap-T Pullover
A lightweight fleece in a pullover Snap-T style.
When it comes to Patagonia's Micro D Snap-T Pullover, they love to talk trash. Recycled soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste and worn-out garments were all used to create the jacket’s soft, cozy polyester microfleece fibre, lessening the dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials.
The lightweight, packable pullover has a four-ply 100% recycled nylon snap placket treated with DWR (durable water repellent). Front and back yokes lend improved shape, along with elastic binding at collar, cuffs and hem.
- 100% recycled polyester microfleece is soft and cozy.
- Four-ply placket secures with snaps.
- Front and back yokes.
- Elastic binding around collar, sleeve cuffs and hem.
- P-6 label on the left chest.
- Hip length.
- Claimed weight: 196g.
- Body: 4.7oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
- Placket: 4.5oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.