Werner Rio Fibreglass 4 Piece Straight Shaft Paddle
Werner's Rio Paddle offers advanced river running performance thanks to its well-balanced, mid-sized, fibreglass blade construction. The straight, Bomber shaft is the same shaft used on Werner's top paddles and breaks into 4 pieces for easy transportation whether it's in a daypack alongside your packraft, or tucked away neatly in your car boot. Designed to give just the right amount of power for efficient forward paddling, the Rio 4 Piece Paddle is an advanced paddle at an introductory price.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized river running blades give just the right amount of power without fatiguing the paddler. Designed for more efficient forward paddling.
- Injection moulded blades with designs direct from Werner's Premium line offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- The same Bomber shaft used on Werner's top of the line paddles. Available in straight shaft only, in standard or small diameter.
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon injection moulded blades are durable at a lower cost.
- 200cm Four Piece Breakdown Specifications: Blade Length - 57cm | Male Shaft - 60cm | Female Shaft - 50cm
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 4 Piece
- Claimed Weight: 1240g
- Blade Length x Width: 41cm x 19.5cm