Thermarest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Mat
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available.
Thermarest's NeoAir XLite offers gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivalled Triangular Core Matrix provides the best warmth to weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. This construction gives the 6.4cm thick mat stability for maximum camp comfort. With an R-value of 4.2, it allows you to use this mat all year round.
Thanks to the new WingLock Valve the XLite is now able to inflate up to three times faster due to the larger opening and one-way inflation. The mat includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and a field repair kit.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimises convective heat loss - all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 6 cm-thickness, new, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever - as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Thermarest's intuitive and dependable valve maximises airflow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.
|Packed Dimensions||23cm x 9cm||23cm x 10cm||28cm x 12cm||28cm x 12cm|
|Top Fabric Type||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon|
|Bottom Fabric Type||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon||30D rip HT Nylon|