Thermarest NeoAir XTherm Max - Ultralight Winter Sleeping Mat
For extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size look no further than the NeoAir XTherm Max.
The unrivalled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth to weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 6.4cm thick mat superior stability for maximum camp comfort. With an R-value of 6.9 it allows you to go the most extreme conditions in the backcountry to pursuit those adventures you have been dreaming about.
The XTherm Max features the new WingLock valve allowing it to inflate three times fast with a wider opening and one-way inflation. This is one mat that can be used when those backcountry trips demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size.
- Unmatched Warmth to Weight: Reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimises convective heat loss-all without the built, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Ultra Packable: Low bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact - as small as a water bottle.
- WingLock Valve: Thermarest's intuitive and dependable valve maximises airflow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breathe.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.
|Packed Dimensions||23 x 10cm||28 x 11cm||28 x 11cm|
|Top Fabric Type||30D rip HT Nylon||
30D rip HT Nylon
30D rip HT Nylon
|Bottom Fabric Type||70D Nylon||70D Nylon||70D Nylon|