The perfect companion in inclement weather or wet environments. Patagonia built the aerodynamic Stormfront Sling not only to keep your gear dry but also out of the way when moving around in tight quarters.
Made with 100% waterproof welded construction, this wet-weather sling features burly, 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The waterproof TIZIP zipper provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps dry stuff dry, no matter what. A fully adjustable, low profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder and stays out of the way when you're casting. Exterior lash points let you attach a net or rod, and a glove-friendly grab strap provides a secure grip.
This 100% waterproof sling organises a day's worth of fishing equipment or clothing, provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps your gear dry, no matter what.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package.
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper for quick access to the main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing.
- Fully adjustable, low profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder.
- Quick-access grab handle.
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment.
- Claimed weight: 657g