Seasoned Australian anglers and nature photographers learn to take surprise river swims in their stride. Especially when they know their dry goods are safe inside the Stormfront Pack.
Patagonia's ultra simple waterproof pack is made from burly 100% nylon with a single side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy to use, fully waterproof TIZIP main zipper protect the inside of the pack, which is large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes.
The low profile, fully adjustable padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt provide all day carrying comfort. Pocketing includes a convenient external, water resistant stash pocket and an internal, glued in zippered mesh pocket to keep valuables organised.
The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus: it's compatible with the Convertible Vest (sold separately). Two exterior web loops hold a rod tube.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package.
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper for quick access to large main compartment; plenty of space for a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes; exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand.
- Fully adjustable, low profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort.
- Two web loops on outside hold a rod tube.
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment.
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately).
- Claimed weight: 822g