The Soto Muka is the next generation of liquid multi-fuel stoves.
The Muka Stove has revolutionised the understanding of a liquid fuel stove's characteristics such as becoming dirty with soot, cumbersome preheating, and maintenance before and after use. This stove combines a reliable, powerful output and ease of care. Muka is not a simple liquid fuel stove but the next generation of the stove.
*A FUEL BOTTLE IS NOT INCLUDED*
Includes: Stove, Pump, Maintenance Tool, Wind Shield and a Carrying Case. A Fuel Bottle is NOT included.
- The Pump features a Control Dial that operates ignition, provides flame control and extinguishing of the flame.
- It also has a Pressure Indicator that makes it easy to assess the start-up pressure.
- The soft, narrow diameter flexible fuel hose is lightweight and stows very easily.
- The hyper-concave burner head produces an even flame under pans for even distribution of heat.
- Output: 4,000 kcal/h 4,650 W 15,800 BTU.
- Applicable fuel: White gas (also known as Shellite)
- Duration: burns approx. 56 min. at the maximum output using 480ml unleaded petrol.
- Weight: 164g without pump, 333g including the pump.